Another very good advise on weblogging.
Together with The weblog handbook and 10 tips on writing your living web,
what I think is important is as follows.
* Write frequently and constantly.
* Don’t worry too much about grammer but be aware that the typos are very easy to be detected.
* Do YOU enjoy writing, and do YOU enjoy reading?
* Set a limit to expose your private parts.
* The most unexpected person might read your blog.
* Carry a digital camera with you.
* Have fun.
Okay, so far, it seems I am not getting off the track to become a “good” blogger. It means, getting closer to what I would like to become, even though I have no idea about what my ideal blogging style and contents might be.